Titanium Pocket Blade Mini Knife
- Grade 5 6AL4V Titanium handle material.
- Flipper action, ceramic bearings.
- Small size, and light weight.
- Durable, has Ergonomic Handle Grip.
- Positive Locking Sheath with Push Button Release.
|Part No|| |
|Overall Length|| |
3.34″ / 85mm
|Handle Length|| |
2.0″ / 52mm
|Handle Material|| |
Grade 5 6AL4V Titanium
|Blade Type|| |
|Blade Thickness|| |
|Pocket Clip|| |
|Net Weight|| |
(Actual Price Quoted Based on Quantity)
A pocket knife is a folding knife that is designed to be carried in a pocket. While the term “pocketknife” is often used for any pocketknife, it technically refers only to knives with blades that fit inside the closed knife. The pocket knife has evolved from a small cutting tool into a multi-purpose tool. Modern pocket knives feature one-hand opening, locking blades, and one-handed closing.