Titanium Nail Tent Stakes Peg
- Grade 5 6AL4V Titanium.
- Never rust, anti-acid and alkali corrosion.
- Good low temperature performance.
- Very strong yet lightweight.
- Corrosion resistance.
- High heat intensity.
- OEM size and length.
Titanium Grade 5 (TI-6AL-4V)
(Actual Price Quoted Based on Quantity)
A super-strong titanium tent peg, extraordinarily tough and can be driven into very hard baked or frozen ground without buckling, but they come into their own when you need a reliable anchor in moist ground, loose soil or snow. Probably the best all-round heavy duty tent peg around.
Tough as nails, for when you need a reliable anchor. The titanium peg’s large surface area makes it ideal for use in soft ground, loose soil and snow, but it will handle much harder ground too and is designed to take a beating.
Titanium tent pegs are top of the range. These nail stakes are made from quality titanium, have a flat head and strong construction meaning you can whack them into ground that would normally destroy other tent stakes. Also come with reflective cords for easier removal and greater visibility.
- 200x7mm; weight: 38.5g
- 240x8mm; weight: 57.8g
- 300x8mm; weight: 71.5g
- Lightweight and stronger than steel.
- Never rust, anti-corrosion from acid and alkali.
- High resistance to extreme low and high temperature.
- Good heat transfer performance, not easy suck flavour, easy to clean.
- Healthy, eco-friendly to human body, anti-irritation, no allergies.